Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Christmas Shopping

So this weekend, I have decided that I am on a mission......Christmas Shopping!

Jordan is going to Austin this weekend to watch the Texas-Arkansas game, so I thought what better time would I have to get Christmas shopping at least started.  My whole goal is to get at least half of our lists done on Saturday.  I have my list of stores and items mapped out and navigated to save time and money, so the goal is possible to accomplish.

 You're probably thinking why is she starting so early, but there are a few reasons:

  • We go to New York in the middle of December
  • I'm not too pregnant to jump in out of our my car without getting exhausted
  • Trying to spread out the costs
  • And just because, I love Christmas

So if any of my family reads this and wants something in particular for Christmas that you haven't already told me, you better get in touch with me before this Saturday.  

No comments: