Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Shopping Spree

This weekend, Jordan and I made a lot of list.  As you probably already know, both Jordan and I have Type A personalities which leads us to make lots of list and try to stay organized.  (Jordan is worse than I am)  The lists consisted of anything from wish list of Jordan and I, things to buy for the baby, things to be done in the house before the baby, etc.  As you can see, we are starting to think more about the baby than ourselves already.

So the first thing that I wanted to accomplish was to move rooms around in the house to make room for a nursery.  I know it's early, but I'd rather be prepared than caught off guard.  So I told Jordan what all he would have to move and it became a big ordeal.  He threw a fit.  I rarely see him like that.  With that, I decided to just sleep on it Friday night and come back to it later.  Before we went to bed, he asked me "whatever we need to move, I'll move."  He's so sweet.  I am truly blessed.

Since I slept all day Saturday and college football was on, Jordan and I didn't get much of our list accomplished.  Therefore, on Sunday we went "to town."  Jordan found an open box tv that he thought would fit just perfectly in our bedroom.  This would allow us to move our tv to the guest room.  We're trying to make the guest room as comfortable as possible so they'll come and stay to help with the baby.


Well I couldn't leave myself out of the spending spree.  I told Jordan that we needed a new camera if we were going to get some descent pictures in the future.  Our other camera just does not cut it if you want something to look really good.  So, I got my camera before the end of the day.  I am so excited!!!  We will get to keep track of the pregnancy a lot better.  

My Camera

No comments: