Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

1st Doctor Appointment

DUE DATE: APRIL 30, 2009

This morning, Jordan and I went to our first prenatal doctor appointment.  I have to tell you, my stomach churned all morning until we got to see the picture on the sonogram.  The mom in me is already worrying about the baby being okay.
The appointment went really well.  Jordan had his first experience at the "woman" doctor.  I have to say, he did very well.  The doctor informed us of all of the tests that will be performed and what to expect over the next few months.  She answered all of our questions and really eased our minds.  She did state that since I am diabetic, that she would probably seem overly cautious during the process.  Boy was I glad to hear that.  I would much rather her be more cautious than not.  I'm looking forward to having her as my doctor.  She is very professional and experienced.

We did get to see the little one for the first time on the sonogram.  The heart was beating so fast (100xs/min).  It was the coolest thing.  You realize that it is real and there is a human being inside of you that is relying on you to survive.  God is truly amazing.  I tried to scan the sonogram on my computer, but the scanner is not working for some reason.  I will work on that.

I'll try to keep everyone posted on the progress and how Jordan and I are progressing with the pregnancy.  We are so grateful to have been blessed with this baby.  Please keep baby and Mom in your prayers.

No comments: