Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Jordan and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday! It's amazing how time flies. It has been an amazing four years-full of love and laughter. I look forward to what the future holds for us and our family. God has truly blessed our marriage.

I LOVE YOU JORDAN AUSTIN GRIFFIN!

Also this week, I went back to work. It hasn't been that bad. The first day was pretty rough, but I've gotten better. Of course I'd rather be home with Addison all day, but duty calls. I just get antsy around 3:00 at work to want to go home and grab her up and hold her. Alyson (mother in-law) has done a great job so far, and we are so fortunate to have her keeping Addison. Jordan has set up Skype on his computer at home, so I am able to see Addison during the day via internet. I just love technology.

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July!

1 comment:

LEHaarmeyer said...

Hope you guys had a great anniversary and first 4th of July with miss Addison!!!