Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

My Bouncer


This weekend, our family finally had some down time with just the three of us. We love seeing family and staying busy, but it's nice to have time with just your immediate family after a long work week. Addison was so good all weekend. It's was interesting trying to keep her entertained. I decided that we should pull out her bouncer and put it together and just see if she would fit in it.....of course not. We had to put 3 blankets around her to hold her up and a box underneath her feet so she could bounce. She looked like a sumo wrestler with all those blankets around her. I'm sure she thought....Mom, what are you doing to me?

So with time this weekend, Jordan and I were able to just stop and relax and really watch Addison. We noticed that she only has 4 indentions in her little arms instead of 5. She's really starting to grow (length wise). I think her eyes are going to be hazel; they change colors.

Addison will be 3 months on Thursday. Wow. It's amazing how times flies. She has advanced so much in such a short period of time. I really understand why I need to enjoy every minute.

With time, I think she'll really like it

We had to put something underneath the bouncer, b/c her feet couldn't reach the floor


No comments: