Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back to Work

Just another smile for the camera. It's harder to get a smile on camera these days, because she focuses so hard on the camera once she sees it that she gets distracted from me trying to get her to smile.

Buddy, the dog has done awesome with Addison. His favorite thing to do with her is bring his toys and put them either on her or beside her to play with him. One day she'll want to play with him and he'll get mad with her grabbing his tail or ears.

We've been working on Addison's tummy time, so her neck muscles will get stronger. On Sunday, she lifted her head and held it consistently like the picture. It was so cute to see her body shake and she worked so hard to keep it up and higher each time. She really wanted to get that butterfly but couldn't figure out how to get there. You could tell she was getting mad after a while.

I took this picture while I was in the kitchen cooking dinner. I put her in her chair to watch me in the kitchen, and I guess she's just not interested in cooking yet. She feel asleep.

Thought I would try to get a post written today before I go back to work tomorrow. Ugghh. I kept trying to put this day behind me, but it has finally come. I do believe this is going to be one of the hardest days of my life. I will be taking the makeup bag with me tomorrow to work, so I can touch up in the morning. It's going to be really hard for me not to talk, laugh, smile, and rock with her throughout the day. I don't want to miss her first words, crawling, walking but reality is here. Being with her for 10 weeks has been the light of my life. My love and bond with her has been so fun to watch grow. She is definitely my pride and joy. I love you baby girl!

No comments: