Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009


So I finally did it....I crossed over to the iPhone world. I got my new iPhone (3GS) on Tuesday. I think I'm really going to like it. It's just like my mac, so once I get used to it I'll be set. The screen makes the Blackberry seem so old school. I've still got a lot to learn about it - what it can/cannot do. My favorite feature so far is the video. I can video Addison and put it on the blog or email it. It will allow me to capture her without having to have the camera around. Technology is great!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS Courtney! I love my i-phone.... there is an app called COLOR SPLASH.... check it out....
By the way... I LOVE all the pictures of your sweet baby girl! She is adorable!PRECIOUS!