Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

She's Almost Here

Well unless she comes today, we will just have to wait till I'm induced on Thursday.  This week has started to wear on me.  Not being able to sleep, big belly, harder to breath, etc.  Needless to say, I'm ready to see Miss Addison.  Scared out of my mind, but just have to remember that the Lord is in control.  My type A personality is going to have to let go and just let the doctors/nurses do their thing.  

We go to get a sonogram and see the OB tomorrow afternoon, so we'll see how we're doing.  We're looking to be admitted into the hospital tomorrow evening around 9:00p, and they will start the  process of inducing on Thursday.  Since Jordan and I are new at this, we are just going with the flow.

I think we've got everything together.  If not, we'll just deal with it.  Today is my last day at work for 8 weeks, so I should have time to blog more often and give everyone updates more frequently.  We're going to try our best and get a picture of Addison up on the blog asap, but no promises.

Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers during these next few days.  Thanks!


1 comment:

Lauren Wood said...

Hi!

We will be here at the same time! I was admitted on Monday for monitoring and I was just told that I will be here until I deliver, which was originally scheduled for Tuesday. My blood sugar was low, now its fine, but my feet are swelling and they just want to keep an eye on me. Baby is doing well.

Best wishes to you and your family, I will be thinking about you!

Lauren Wood