Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

23rd is "THE DAY"

As most of you know, we were supposed to be checked in tonight to begin thinning out the cervix in preparation of the induction tomorrow.

Well, we went to the perin and OB today to see how things are progressing. The OB checked me and said that I was at 3cm and 75% effaced, so there was no need to check in tonight. Therefore, we'll be admitting ourselves tomorrow at 6:00a. Yipee! It's going to be great to be able to sleep in my own bed one more night. Then the perin said that the fluid looks great and that everything looks like it's a go.

When the OB was checking me, she noticed that I was having a contraction. She said "you're having a contraction." Really....I had no idea. So the times that I have been uncomfortable in the past were really contractions and I just took them for being gas or something. Nice to know that's what they were.

So with that, we will get to welcome Addison into our family tomorrow sometime. We'll try to update the blog with pictures asap!

No comments: