Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Time

Fireplace and Mantle


Lights on the outside of the house

(we put these up a few weeks ago, but waited to turn them on till last night)



Christmas Tree

After we got back from New Boston, I started working on decorating the house for Christmas. I have to give Jordan some credit, he helped when I needed someone to pull some stuff down and many other little things. Our house decorations have a color scheme of white and silver. I get so excited about Christmas every year. I have tried to slow myself down and enjoy the holidays and not have everything done before Thanksgiving was over. I just enjoy having the house all decorated. It looks so joyful and cozy.

Thanks babe for helping me do stuff this year. I really appreciate you more than you'll ever know.

No comments: