Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful for.....

God
Freedom of Religion
My husband
Baby Griffin
Family
Friends
Good Thanksgiving Food
My Job

This is a time of year that a lot of us sit back and realize what we have to be thankful for. The older I get, the more I realize how much I should be thankful throughout the entire year. God has granted us a life here on earth, and it is our job to make the best of it and make him proud. I'm looking forward to what 2009 brings. I'm going to do a better job and being thankful and thanking those around me for the little things that make our days special.

Thanksgiving for Jordan and I has been great. We went to New Boston to spend some time with my family and get away for awhile. We both enjoyed the great home cookin' by my Meemee and Mom. One day, I only hope that my kids enjoy my cooking as much as I enjoy their cookin'. Thanks for all the good food. Baby Griffin and I really enjoyed it.

No comments: