Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Pig Tails - Never thought this would happen



Last night, Jordan went to the Rangers game so it was "girls' night." We had the best time. Addison let me put her hair up in pig tails. The tail on the left was easy but the one of the right took a little more effort and patience. It definitely helped that I had the cartoons on and let her mess with the junk mail. Addison's hair is so fine and soft. When she was a newborn with no hair, I didn't know if I would ever see this day.

She is growing up so fast. I sent Jordan a picture while he was at the game and his response was "What's next? High heels and makeup?" I don't think he's ready for his little girl to grow up.

Today she is 15 months old. Hard to believe. I will try and get some pictures posted and some stats (we go to the doctor next Thursday, so that'll probably be when I get it done).


1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love the piggies! I can't believe how long Addison's hair has gotten. It is girls night for Kate and I tonight...so I will have to see what new hair style we can come up with! :)