Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

21 Weeks

I went to the doctors yesterday for another checkup. First the Endo: went really well. A1C was at 5.9 so we made one minor change and should hopefully get me closer to that 5.6 I would love to get to. We'll see in 6 weeks.

On to #2 - OB: the heartbeat looks great. She said that we would definitely go to the 39 week mark before doing the c-section unless the baby decides to come earlier. So we're looking at a due date of December 3rd.

How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: 10.5 inches long, 3/4 lb (length of a carrott)
Maternity Clothes: using belly band, some maternity clothes, regular dresses
Gender: Girl
Movement: Oh yeah, she loves to move around in the car with the music on
What I miss: Not much. I'm getting used to being pregnant again, so just going with the flow and enjoying being pregnant.
What I'm enjoying: People are so nice to pregnant women. Love it.
Symptoms: None. This pregnancy has been easy like the first one so far.
Cravings: Salads

No comments: