Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hanging Out

Addison has really grown up in the last few weeks. She is starting to become very independent. She wants to do everything (feed herself, push things by herself, etc.). She walks around everywhere and is full speed ahead. You can ask her to do something, such as go find Daddy and she'll do it. She's learning to follow instructions well. I tell her "it's time to take a bath" and off to the bathtub she goes. I'm loving being able to watch her progress. It makes me realize how much she's watching and learning even when I don't think she is.

Discovering rocks at the park - she loved the playground equipment

This is what I found when I was I was washing dishes - Big Helper

Thursday evening I went out to the back porch to work on sanding Addison's new twin bed down so I can paint it. This is what I saw....a baby skunk. What? It seems like every few months we find an animal of some sort in our yard (we back up to a creek). The little guy didn't see me, I think he was very young. I went and got Jordan and of course we had to get him out of the yard. Jordan did a lovely job and getting him over the back fence. I don't know what happened to the little guy, but I was glad to have him out of our backyard.





No comments: