Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy 1st Father's Day


Addison and Dad getting their drink on


Here's her onesie for Dad


Dad and Addison watching TV


Just had to put this one on here - too cute

Jordan had his 1st Father's Day yesterday. We had a great day spending it with family. The morning yesterday started off with Addison getting a bath and then me putting her in her "Father's Day" outfit. I found a shirt that said I love Daddy, so we put that on her before Jordan got up. He was so excited when he noticed what it said.

We had Jordan's family over for lunch. Jordan got some clothes and an O'Reilly's door mat (no pin-heads) from Addison and me. We spent the rest of the day with Addison and just resting.

Happy Father's Day Dad!

Tomorrow we go to the doctor to get her 2 month checkup and shots. We'll see how strong I am while she's getting her shots.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Addison is so cute...and such a big girl! She looks just like you Courtney. I love seeing pics and reading your updates.