Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Shower at Work


This afternoon, my work threw me a Baby Shower for Miss Addison.  It was so cute.  Sorry the picture is not that great, but all I had was my camera phone.  There were pink balloons everywhere and a huge cake.  You should have seen it.  It was hilarious to see grown men sitting there watching me open presents.  Some of them actually knew what the items were and expressed how useful they would be.

Everyone chipped in some money and the girls upstairs went and got the gifts, which are awesome!  The got a lot of our big ticket items, so we should be done with all of the big items!  Yipee!  We got a high chair, swing, 2 car seats, wipes, wipe warmer, dishwasher container for the bottles, bath towels, wash cloths, and rubber ducks.  

I know I work at a great place, but this is just another instance where I'm reminded of how blessed I am to work with such wonderful people.  Times are tough right now, and I am so grateful to be where I am.

THANK YOU  to everyone!  I know some of you read the blog.

No comments: