Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What a weekend.  My mom came in town on Saturday, and we shopped all day Saturday and Sunday.  The weekend was very successful, and we got a lot accomplished.

I found a crib that I just love.  I've been looking online and in stores for a while now, but never saw anything that I just feel in love with.  You'll never guess where I found it...Stacey's Furniture in Grapevine.  They have a baby store in there and there it was.  Jordan and I are going to go and order it sometime this week.  They say it takes up to 16 weeks to get in.

I know my mom reads the blog all the time, so I want to take some time to tell her thank you.  Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to come hang out with me to have "girl time."  I enjoyed our time together immensely.  I really do appreciate all that you do for me, Jordan, and now the baby.  We are very blessed to have  you in our lives.  So thank you for being you!!! We love you!!

No comments: