Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nana's 95th Birthday



Nana and Blake (great great grandson)

My Nana, great grandmother had her 95th Birthday Party this past weekend.  The family decided to throw her a party at the retirement home that she resides.  She had a lot of guests and plenty of cards from people that could not attend.  She has talked about the party all week.  She told me yesterday that the other residents at the retirement home said that that was the biggest party they have ever had there.  I think she really liked knowing that.  It made her feel special, which she is.  

My Nana is the sweetest lady is the world.  She is always thinking about others and how to inspire them to be the best they can be and to think of others.  The memories that I have captured over the years will always be remembered.  She makes the best cornbread and always had dessert after a meal.  I could go on and on.  We love you Nana and hope you live to be 100.  You've gotta hang around to see Baby Griffin come into the world.  WE LOVE YOU!!!

William and his Grandaddy

Dad, I hope you enjoy this picture.  My dad and William were out at my Meemee's running around outside this past weekend.  William is growing up so fast.  He's now 2 and all boy.  Isn't he just the cutest thing.  

No comments: