Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

28 Weeks



How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: 15" long, 2 lbs 8 oz (sonogram weight)
Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes, regular dresses
Gender: Girl - Landry Belle
Movement: Oh yeah, she loves to move around in the car with the music on and later at night. She is learning how to really move forcefully.
What I miss: Good night's sleep and not feeling huge, no having to go to the bathroom every 1 1/2
What I'm enjoying: I got her curtains for her room last week, beautiful (thanks Meemee)
Symptoms: Acid reflux
Cravings: Cereal
Exciting Moments: My mom came with me to my 3D sonogram last Thursday, so we got to see Miss Landry's face. She's a cutie, but I'm kind of bias. The doctor said that she is measuring in the 63% percentile for weight but she has long legs. It's amazing to see how much she has grown in 1 month. I don't have another sonogram till October, but I have an appt with the endo and OB on September 22nd. The OB said we would set a date for sure for the C-section!!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Maegan said...

Courtney,
Okay, I must be like way emotional right now but your song on your blog makes me cry. It is so beautiful.
I feel like I am missing so much of your pregnancy. With Addison I was at work all the time and was able to see your belly grow, hear how you were feeling, and all that jazz. Now, I am like stuck in this stupid bubble and am not up to date on anything.
So I am glad you have your blog so I can see what is going on when I am out! Thank you for being such a great person to me :) I really love you.
xxoo Maegan and Aston.