Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

26 Weeks: Baby Landry


How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: 14" long, 1 2/3 lb
Maternity Clothes: Mainly maternity clothes and regular dresses (wish there was more selection with maternity clothes that didn't cost an arm and a leg)
Gender: Girl - Landry Belle
Movement: Oh yeah, she loves to move around in the car with the music on and later at night. She is learning how to really move forcefully.
What I miss: Good night's sleep and not feeling huge
What I'm enjoying: People are so nice to pregnant women. Love it. Feeling Landry kick.
Symptoms: None.
Cravings: Fruit Loop Cereral
Exciting Moments: ordered a vinyl wall covering and rug for her room last week, OB said at the next appointment we'll set up the date for the c-section, 3D sonogram next Thursday

I went to the OB yesterday for a routine checkup. It had been 5 weeks since the last visit, so I knew that I had grown. Well, my belly measurement and the scale confirmed it. I'm measuring between 27-28 weeks and I had gained 4 pounds in 5 weeks. Let's just say, I'm not used to this. I only gained 24 lbs with Addison so this is kind of new to me. I told Jordan I've really got to start watching what I eat. The OB said that she's not concerned right now and just wait to see how the sonogram goes next week to get exact measurements.

No comments: