Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Blogging Grade: F

Okay, I'm giving myself an F as far as my grade for blogging. I have many things that I need to blog about but so many reasons why it does get done:

  1. Don't want to get on a computer at home after being on one all day
  2. Our computer at home takes way too long to download pictures off of our camera
  3. I want to spend time with Addison and Jordan with the free time I do get
  4. Tired: pregnancy will do it to you (even though I think it's getting better now that I'm almost done with the 1st trimester)
So with all the excuses in the world, I thought it's better to blog with no pictures than not at all.

Pregnancy:
This pregnancy has gone pretty well so far, but it's been a little bit different than with Addison. I've been getting tension headaches every day. No sure why? We've got quite a bit going on right now with the family (read below), so maybe that has something to do with it. Oh, and how could I forget. Hungry all the time and my clothes are starting to get snug. Before I found out we were pregnant I weighed 12 lbs less than I did when I got pregnant with Addison. I was so excited cause then I had more room to grow than last time. Well, I guess my body heard me and started right away. I have gained 10 lbs in 3 months. Whew! Time to slow down. I'm sure glad the pool is open now and I can get some exercise that way.
We have our next appointments on June 24th. We go see the OB and the Endo. Talking about changes from the first one, my diabetes has been a little bit harder to figure out. We've been working on it for about 3 weeks now, and I think we're about to get it figured out. I'm sure as soon as we do, my body will change again.
We have an appointment set for July 9th with the Perinatologist to find out the sex of the baby. Of course, everyone wants it to be a boy but I'm good with just a healthy little baby. I know God already had it planned out, so we'll see what he thinks the next member of our family will be.

Addison
She is growing like a weed. She is so much fun and the majority of the time in a really good mood. She has learned how to throw mini fits. She tightens up her upper body and grips her hands real tight and gets red in the face. It's hard not to laugh. When you tell her no when she's throwing a little fit she does a fake cry and stops and looks to see if you're watching. It's not cute when you're in Target though. I have pictures of her and what all she's been up to coming soon.

No comments: