Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

16 Weeks


How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: 4 1/2 inches long, 3 1/2 ounces (size of an avacado)
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing regular clothes
Gender: Reveal July 9th
Movement: I think so but still a little unsure. May be gas bubbles
What I miss: Not having headaches.
Symptoms: Headaches
Cravings: Cereal

I had an OB and Endo appointment yesterday. I think I saw the OB for about 5 minutes. She found the heartbeat, asked how everything was going and if I had questions, and then we were done. For some reason I always get excited to go see the OB, and of course I get let down in the beginning of the pregnancy. There's just not a lot to do until the end of the pregnancy. It does melt my heart every time though to hear the baby's heartbeat. It's so comforting. Protective Momma already. As far as the Endo, so far so good. We made a few adjustments, which we'll continue to do until the pregnancy is done. I think with one particular adjustment, it'll keep me from getting a low blood sugar in the middle of the night and allow me to sleep. Yipee!!!!

No comments: