Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

#1 Dad

I know a lot of women out there say that their husbands are the best fathers to their children, but I think mine is the best! What a great Daddy to our baby girl. He sacrifices so much for her and is such the protective Dad already. He worries more about her than me. Every time that he walks in a room, she lights up and yells Daddy. She's a Daddy's girl and thinks he hung the moon (so do I). We are so blessed to have you, Jordan as the Christian leader of our home. For God has blessed Addison and myself by choosing us to be the women in your life.

We are so proud of you! You always bring a smile to our faces and have a heart of gold. Thank you for loving us sacrificially.

Daddy & Addison
Jordan takes her under the water falls and she loves it.

"I love to get into things on my Daddy's chair"

She loves looking at pictures on our iPhones

"Uncle Rene: I need a car. I think I'm ready"
Father's Day 2010





No comments: