Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby #2



That's right....we have been blessed with another child. And if you're reading this and thinking, was it an uh oh? The answer is NO! We wanted to have Addison's her brother/sister 2 grade years apart, so we were ready.

We cannot tell you how excited we are. When we found our we were pregnant with Addison, our hearts were just filled with excitement, nervousness, giddiness, and so much more. This time around, there is a different type of excitement. I always knew what a gift babies were, but I have become so much more appreciative for the gift of life that God gave us with Addison. God has shown me how he can love me through a child and how I can also love him through a child. For that, we cannot shout loud enough to say thank you Lord for this blessing.

We go to the doctor for our 8 week appointment on Thursday, April 29th. Please pray for a strong heartbeat. According to our home calculations, I'm due on December 10th.

6 comments:

Team Davis said...

Congrats! What a blessing!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! I'm so very happy for you!

Unknown said...

I pray for a healthy brother/sister (um, or both or two of each or...) for sweet baby Addison! God has truly blessed you :o) Congratulations in a BIG WAY!

Misty said...

Congrats Courtney, Jordan, and Addison! Sloan was 13 months old when I got pregnant with Landry and I absolutely love their age difference. What an awesome blessing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Babies are such a blessing!