Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

2010 Easter

Easter is one of those times of the year, kind of like Christmas where you sit back and realize how much you have to be thankful for. I hope that if you are reading this, you are believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ. For that for his resurrection, we may have eternal life.

Jordan and I had his family over for Easter lunch after church. Our family is such a blessing. It is great to be able to gather round the table and enjoy a good meal and fellowship. Addison got to enjoy stuff from the Easter bunny. I didn't do a very good job at picture taking for the holiday, but a few is better than none at all.

Great Grandparents: Nina and Papa
Happy Birthday Alyson & Gray



Easter Lunch
So after Easter lunch when everyone had gone home, I couldn't wait to take a nap. Well, Miss Priss thought other wise. She would not go to sleep.

I got Addison's swimsuit for the summer. I love it. It has little ruffles around her legs. I just wish they made them with snaps on the bottom. Why wouldn't they do that for little ones? That's my million dollar invention.

No comments: