Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Boston

This past weekend was Addison's first time to stay with my parents overnight without us. Of course before we left, Addison had a doctor's appointment on Friday to check out her runny because I wanted to make sure she had meds if she was sick before we left her with my parents. Jordan takes her to her appointment and calls me to tell me that she has strep throat again and allergies. Wow. We packed up the car on Friday afternoon and headed to New Boston. We hadn't been back to New Boston since Christmas, so I was super excited to see my family. Jordan and I stayed till Sunday and then packed up and came back to Dallas. Addison stayed with my mom and dad until Tuesday. According to my mom, she had a really good time. I'll let you decide from the pictures.

I love this baby girl
Meemee and Papa
Howell Family - minus quite a few


Cousin William giving Addison her snacks
PawPaw Brundrett
Aunt Mandy, William


Addison checking out the cows - not too sure about them, kinda close

Her face looks a little worried
Great, Great Grandmother - Nana
At Nana's getting into things

Addison's first ride on the mule (ATV)








No comments: