Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Constantly on the go

Addison is constantly on the go, so it's hard to get a picture of her without it being blurry because of movement. I haven't been very good at posting pictures lately, and I've decided that I've got to do a better job. My family deserves it. Thank goodness for Skype and the blog, because my family wouldn't believe how fast Addison has grown without proof.

Addison is walking/cruising everywhere. Thanks to her Aunt Mandy, Uncle TW, and cousin William she has a great walker (baby stroller). We put a baby doll in it and she pushes it around the living room. Her favorite thing to do is press the music button on the bear's belly. She grins (like the photo) every time she hears it.

I call this her "granny without teeth smile"


"See my 2 teeth?"

It was so nice one weekend, I rolled her high chair onto the back porch for snack time.
So who's going to get a piece of food first? Addison or Buddy? This is a normal occurence



No comments: