Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Labor & Delivery Tour

Jordan and I just got back about an hour ago from taking our Labor and Delivery Tour at Presby Dallas. This is the only class/session that Jordan was willing to participate in.

I have to say that it was informative and made me a feel a lot more at ease with where I would be taken at different stages during labor. They explained from the time you pull to the hospital to where your post labor room would be. I figured that it might be kind of chaotic in the delivery area, but it was very calm. The tour guide told us that they deliver a little over 400 babies a month at Presby Dallas.

The closer our due date gets the more anxious I am becoming. I'm starting to wonder am I going to be able to have a normal labor or will I have to have a C-section. Jordan keeps telling me that it's out of our hands, and just be patient and all will work out how it's supposed to.

I go to the OB and Endocronologist this Wednesday to see how things are progressing and what the future holds. Since I'm in the third trimester, I'll see how much weight the baby and I have gained over the past 2 weeks since our last visit. I'll definitely give a mini report after we're done.

1 comment:

LEHaarmeyer said...

Hope your appt goes great today! See you on Saturday :)