Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More pics...

I added some more items to the nursery to pull it all together. Jordan and I found a rug at Target that works perfectly with the theme of the room. I was so excited to find such a perfect match. Along with the rug, I added a table skirt to the little table by the chair. I'm going to work on a few items that will add a little bit of the personal touch (picture frame, crib skirt, etc.). I will post the final pictures as soon as I get it all together. It may be the end of March or so, but I promise to post it for everyone to see.


As you can tell, Jordan got his TV in the room. He promised that if he got a tv in the room and a robe to wear in the middle of the night, he would help with feedings at night. Yipee!!! We'll see how that goes.

No comments: