Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Griffin's Room

This past weekend, my parents came into town to help Jordan and I with Baby Griffin's room.   They spent all day Saturday and Sunday working on the room and didn't complain at all.  I am so grateful to have their help.  I think my parents were just excited to work on a girl's room and not a boy's.  If those that helped read this, THANK YOU VERY MUCH from the bottom of my heart and belly.  I know she'll love it, and we'll make many memories in there. 

 I have taken a few pictures, but I don't really know how well you'll be able to tell what the room looks like.  The room is painted a Tiffany blue.  The color scheme therefore is Tiffany blue and brown.  I know the room is painted blue like a boy's room, but I feel in love with the curtains and had to have them for her.  I've still got to put a few items in the room to finish it off, but you can get the big picture.  If you ever want to come by and see it, just call me.

Light Fixture
Crib
(I painted the canvases above the crib)


Entire Room

No comments: