Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

23 Weeks



How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of baby: 11 inches long, 1 lb 3 oz
Maternity Clothes: using belly band, some maternity clothes, regular dresses
Gender: Girl
Movement: Oh yeah, she loves to move around in the car with the music on and later at night
What I miss: Not feeling bloated all the time. The skin on my belly feels so tight.
What I'm enjoying: People are so nice to pregnant women. Love it.
Symptoms: None. This pregnancy has been easy like the first one so far.
Cravings: Sweet/Salty


I went to the perinatologist on Monday and baby girl is looking great. She's growing right on schedule. She had her little hands together in front of her face as though she was praying (who know what about - haha). Every time I go to the perinatologist I get very anxious. I'm trying to do better, but I just pray that everything is going well. I know it's in the Lord's hands and I have to remind myself of that.

My next sonogram will be a 3D, so we'll get to see what she looks like. I wonder if her profile will look anything like Addison's. My mom is planning on coming, so I'm so excited about that. Then there is a possibility that Miss Addison will go back with my mom to New Boston for the weekend.

No comments: