Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Easter Basket

I got Addison the bunny one with her name on the back

So yesterday I went to Carters to look around and see if I saw anything on sale for Addison, and I noticed they had stuff out for Easter. That got my mind going. Addison's going to need an Easter basket, etc. I know that Pottery Barn Kids usually has some really cute Easter baskets and I had a gift card that I could use. I love to get stuff for free.

Addison officially will have her first Easter basket. It should be really fun to watch her toddle around and pick up eggs that are scattered in the grass right in front of her.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Not sure I found your blog but Addison is a cutie! I love the easter basket!

Kasie said...

I love the Easter baskets! Do you mind if I get one for Abigail?

Like you, I can't wait to see her toddle around and get the eggs!