Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Doll


Jordan left Sunday to go to Virginia for work all week, so Addison and I went to Target to get out of the house. I decided to take her to the toy section. Wow, she just kept looking at all of the toys and talking. She was so excited. We went down the baby doll isle. I've been wanting to get her a baby doll for a while now, so I thought I'd see what her reaction was. As we're going down the isle, some babies start making cooing noises. Addison was so enthralled. She starting cooing back. It was hilarious. So I decided to get a baby doll, not one that talks (believe me, we have enough toys that talk right now). We got home and I gave the doll to her and Addison talked to it for a little while and then stuck the baby's hands in her mouth. It's a start.

No comments: