Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow in Texas???

Can you believe it, snow in Texas in December? It didn't last long, but we'll take it. Addison got to see her first snow. She had just gotten up, so we ran and got the camera to capture the moment. She just kept looking at it and smiling. I think she kind of liked it. It was a little too cold, so we just opened the back door and took a picture.
My mom also came in this weekend to see Addison and babysit for us. I had a company Christmas party on Saturday night and chores all day, so my mom babysat Addison while I got a lot done. It was so nice to have some "me" time. Not trying to be selfish, but sometimes you just need it. I felt like I didn't see Addison all weekend, so that was a bummer. So a BIG THANKS to my mom for doing that for us! Addison loves her MeeMaw.

No comments: