Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas at My Parents

We started our Christmas celebrations at my parents' house in New Boston. The morning began with a home cooked breakfast (yummy, my favorite meal of the day) and then onto the opening of gifts. It was so fun to watch Addison and William open gifts. William was a hoot. I can't wait till Addison gets that excited about her gifts. Until then, we'll continue to love eating wrapping paper. Thank you Mom and Dad for everything.

"Good Morning Sunshine"
Grandaddy entertaining till we opened gifts
My favorite food group - wrapping paper
William and Addison
William helping Addison open her presents
William received a lot of John Deere tractor gifts, which he loved. He can now do things by himself like Grandaddy.



No comments: