Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Texas - OU Weekend

The wind of blowing, so Dad kept her warm
Addison all bundled up

As most of you know, Jordan is a huge Texas fan. Believe me, if you want to know a stat or who's who among Texas football he's the one to go to. Deep down I know Jordan would love for Addison to go to Texas for school, but not take on their liberal beliefs. With that being said, he decided to take Addison to watch the Texas band practice Friday afternoon at Richardson High School. So she got dressed up in her Longhorn sweat suit (thanks Virginia) and off they went. (I joined them later). I think she enjoyed it. She was very observant and was looking around at the flag girls and all of the people in the stands. I guess we'll just have to see what the future holds, but Jordan is trying to get his bluff in early.


Playing dress up
We're trying to figure out what outfit to put her in for Christmas card pictures
Jordan says she looks like Sacagawea

1 comment:

Misty said...

Ummm...where are her ankles?! Hahaha!!! Oh My Gracious that little girl is so precious!