Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Dallas Arboretum

On Saturday, we took Addison to the Dallas Arboretum to see the pumpkins. My mom and dad came along, so Addison got to spend the entire weekend with my folks. I was so excited, because I just knew I would be able to get some really good pictures of Addison and the pumpkins. Boy was I wrong. Addison usually takes a morning nap at the time we went, so she wasn't really into the pumpkins like I had hoped. I was happy that she didn't cry or get upset, but there wasn't a lot of pep in her step (lol).

The Griffins

MeeMaw, Addison, Grandaddy

Addison and her Daddy
This is the closest to a smile that we could get
This was the look on her face the majority of the morning

1 comment:

Jessica @ FiveInSix said...

She is such a cutie!!! You guys are a precious family.