Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

3 Weeks Old

Going on a walk with Mom and Buddy
(She'll be asleep before we get out of the driveway)
Me and Daddy having serious conversation

This is my recliner

Our baby girl is already 3 weeks old (5/14). The time has gone by so fast and she has changed so much. I was watching the Baby Story on TLC this afternoon and just got teary eyed thinking that I was just in the hospital not too long ago experiencing child birth for the first time. What an amazing event in my life. From that moment when Addison was born, my love for a human being became immeasurable.

As of 2 days ago, Addison has started eating 4 oz of formula a day, which I think is helping her sleep longer at night. (lol....sometimes) She's much more attentive and loves to be held. I think I could hold her all day if I knew it wouldn't spoil her and my arms wouldn't give out. Addison has already taught me things in life that I didn't think I would ever do. My life has slowed down tremendously and I really take the time to appreciate the small things. I don't worry about things like I used to. Children can teach you amazing things.

I'm sure Jordan will read the blog at some point, and I want to take this opportunity to tell him that I love you so much and thank you for all of the support that you have given Addison and me these first 3 weeks. You are our rock! We love you!!!

1 comment:

LEHaarmeyer said...

She is beautiful my dear!