Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

New York


Time Square
We stayed at the W Time Square, so we had a picture of this outside our window.


FAO Schwartz - Jordan and Lego Chewbacca
(That picture is for you, Marty)

St. Patrick's Cathedral


Central Park

Carriage ride in Central Park

Grand Central Station

The Bull in the Financial District

Rockefeller Center

Jordan and I just got back from New York yesterday. We went on Wednesday and got back late last night.

I thought I'd share some photos with the viewers. We had a great time and enjoyed getting to see all of the attractions that New York has to offer. All I have to say is...thank goodness for the subway. Otherwise, I wouldn't have it made with all of the walking. Jordan did a great job navigating the city with his trusty little map.

If some of the pictures don't look to professional, it's because it was raining Wednesday and Thursday.

No comments: