Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Randi's Baby Shower

"Oh my gosh.  I don't know if I'm ready to have a baby yet."
This past Saturday, Jennifer and I hosted a baby shower for Mrs. Randi.  (Doesn't she look so cute?) The shower was at Tempest Tea in Dallas.  It was a cool, modern tea room.  We had finger foods and petit fours.  Randi received tons of gifts.  It made you realize how special she and Chris are to so many people.  Mason will definitely not be deprived of anything once he enters the world.  I know that Randi and Chris will be such wonderful, loving, fun parents.  Mason's friends will all be jealous of his cool parents.  

Times like these, make you stop and notice how blessed our lives are with friends and family.  God continues to bless with surrounding us with such kind people.  Every day we should stop and thank God for brining each of those people into our lives.  God is good!

No comments: