Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jogging Stroller

I just had to post this. It's my early Christmas present. I told Jordan that I really would like a jogging stroller for Christmas, because our other stroller has small wheels and not very convenient for strolling around the neighborhood. With that being said, of course he was on a mission. To you all that know him, that means he's going to find one NOW and CHEAP (lol). Both of us have been watching CraigsList for about 2 weeks now. Yesterday I saw a stroller that I had researched about and knew that it was good for what I wanted. He called the lady and well, I have a jogging stroller. Yipee!!!! I really think that Addison and I will both enjoy it. Every time I go pick her up from Sunday school they have her out in the hallway strolling her for entertainment. So thanks babe for the stroller and get ready for some fun rides Miss Addy!!! I love you honey!

Doesn't it look almost brand new?

No comments: