Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I do have a life beyond Addison


Front door fall wreath

For the past 2 years I have wanted a fall wreath, but didn't want to pay $100 for it. So this weekend, I went to Hobby Lobby and bought stuff 50% off to make my own wreath. I love to do these types of things, but sometimes don't want to spend the money. Well, I finally gave in and I really am excited about how it turned out.


My sweet hubby - If you look at his eyes, I think Addison is starting to look more like him

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a sweet baby girl! I can listen to those giggles all day. :)
I am super impressed by your wreath... it looks awesome!!
We have got to get Kate and Addison together soon. I am anxious to see them play together. :)