Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What a weekend!


Addison in her bouncer, really concentrating


McKinney trade days
Sometimes you've just gotta find the best place to change her diaper


Favorite chewing toy



Both of them were so tickled


Thanks Randi for my other chewing toy


Bath time

What a weekend! This past Saturday, Katie (Jordan's sister) graduated from North Texas. Yeah Katie! We are so proud of you!

Since we went to the graduation, we decided that it would be best if Addison did not attend. I don't think that college graduation is her or my idea of fun! Therefore my mom came in Friday night to keep Addison while we were gone. My mom had the best time.

Once we got back from graduation, the girls went shopping. Addison did so well. It's times like those that make me wish my parents lived closer or vice versa. There's nothing like a mother-daughter relationship. I can only hope that Addison and I are as close as my mom and I are.

I've attached a few photos that have been accumulating since the last time I made a post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the picture of Addison and your mom! Absolutely priceless!